The Potton (now owned by Kingspan) Lighthouse project looks stunning.
I’m wondering if this could be flipped so the flat face has windows and faces the sea. Also make it thicker / deeper from front to back.
- A nice big article on the development of show houses that includes the Potton Lighthouse – http://www.offsite2007.com/progress-blog.jsp
- An article comparing the cost of Green Houses to those that are more or less ‘”green”. http://www.carboncommentary.com/2008/01/14/69
- Level 3 house of 1,000 sq ft, £75,000
- Level 4 house of 1,000 sq ft, £130,000
- Level 6 house of 1,000 sq ft, £180,000
- An article on Green Homes talking about the Potton “lighthouses”